Hi all! I am pleased to announce that I have successfully submitted my reapplication today!
Now, all the fun begins…??
I’m not quite sure when I will hear back from Happiness Hiring. With my last application, I heard back from them six days later. Must wait patiently…
In the meantime, I plan on continuing to help out on the WordPress.com forums and also post on this blog, too! The excitement’s not over yet, so stay tuned!??
The Last Three Months in Review
I thought I would write out a brief timeline of things I did pertaining to my reapplication. More for my own record’s sake, if nothing else.
- Oct. 27th, ’18: Final mail from Automattic with recommendations to work on before my next application
- Nov. 20th, ’18: Wrote my first reply on the WordPress.com forums
- Nov. 22nd, ’18: Created Bsan’s Blog!
- Dec. 3rd ’18: Wrote my first reply on the Japanese WordPress.com forum
- Dec. 19th, ’18: Conversation (by mail) with the Happiness Engineer who lives closest to me. Received further advice as to what to work on before my reapplication.
- Dec. 20th, ’18: Live Chat session with an HE about my forum posts getting marked as spam
- Dec. 25th, ’18: First blog post written on my phone app
- Jan 4th, ’19: Full revamp of Bsan’s Blog
- Jan 16th, ’19: Completed the WordPress.com Tutorials
- Jan 19th, ’19: Finished the FreeCodeCamp course on HTML and CSS
- Jan 22nd, ’19: Wrote my first book review blog post on “Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit”
- Jan 25th, ’19: Created and connected SNS to my blog with Publicize
- Jan 31st, ’19: First blog post by mail
- Feb. 9th, ’19: Wrote my second book review on “Delivering Happiness”
- Feb. 15th, ’19: Live Chat session with an HE about adding a feature to my site I saw on another site. (It turns out it was a feature only for Business plans… pity…)
- Feb. 18th, ’19: Wrote my third book review on “Be Our Guest”
- Feb. 22nd, ’19: Submitted my second application!