Hi all! I am pleased to announce that I have successfully submitted my reapplication today!
Now, all the fun begins…😄💦
I’m not quite sure when I will hear back from Happiness Hiring. With my last application, I heard back from them six days later. Must wait patiently…
In the meantime, I plan on continuing to help out on the WordPress.com forums and also post on this blog, too! The excitement’s not over yet, so stay tuned!😁🎶
The Last Three Months in Review
I thought I would write out a brief timeline of things I did pertaining to my reapplication. More for my own record’s sake, if nothing else.
- Oct. 27th, ’18: Final mail from Automattic with recommendations to work on before my next application
- Nov. 20th, ’18: Wrote my first reply on the WordPress.com forums
- Nov. 22nd, ’18: Created Bsan’s Blog!
- Dec. 3rd ’18: Wrote my first reply on the Japanese WordPress.com forum
- Dec. 19th, ’18: Conversation (by mail) with the Happiness Engineer who lives closest to me. Received further advice as to what to work on before my reapplication.
- Dec. 20th, ’18: Live Chat session with an HE about my forum posts getting marked as spam
- Dec. 25th, ’18: First blog post written on my phone app
- Jan 4th, ’19: Full revamp of Bsan’s Blog
- Jan 16th, ’19: Completed the WordPress.com Tutorials
- Jan 19th, ’19: Finished the FreeCodeCamp course on HTML and CSS
- Jan 22nd, ’19: Wrote my first book review blog post on “Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit”
- Jan 25th, ’19: Created and connected SNS to my blog with Publicize
- Jan 31st, ’19: First blog post by mail
- Feb. 9th, ’19: Wrote my second book review on “Delivering Happiness”
- Feb. 15th, ’19: Live Chat session with an HE about adding a feature to my site I saw on another site. (It turns out it was a feature only for Business plans… pity…)
- Feb. 18th, ’19: Wrote my third book review on “Be Our Guest”
- Feb. 22nd, ’19: Submitted my second application!